ELSNER LLC is a global Software development, IT and ITES consulting company. We provide a wide range of ITes solutions to meet today’s complex business challenges. The depth and breadth of our solution offerings is enabled by strategic alliances with technology vendors. Our company focuses on delivering high quality business solutions with full range of complementary services and industry-specific, tailor-made solutions to its clients through innovative technology solutions. We help clients to maximize the value of IT and help its customers to strategically re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Our SEO Positioning Services are structured to provide top rankings to a low to moderate competitive keywords as well as very high competitive keywords where we use a staged approach. Our Internet Marketing Services are highly designed for small to mid size business which are affordable and provide maximum return on investment. We are focused on delivering the highest results and rankings for every one of our Elite Worldwide client base.
We are committed to deliver high standard quality work to our clients. Our innovative, quality oriented approach emerges from sound business philosophies, ethics, professional management, technical expertise and in-depth understanding. Our values are evident through our business practices. Through these partnerships we are able to deliver industry-best end-to-end solutions to our customers.
We aspire to be among the Top 5 Website development companies serving global clients in New York by 2020.
- Become CMMI level 3 certified by 2017.
- Work with a Foreign Government.
- Improve our client retention from 80% to 95%.
- Serve Fortune 500 companies as client by 2018.
- Bring digital revolution in Health & Finance sector.
- Develop Affiliate marketing vertical for increasing revenue using online marketing channels
- Our Clients
- Our Team at Elsner
- Business Partners
Our three Mantras for Success
Success of 2016
- Client retention increased from 60% in 2015 to 80% in 2016.
- Turnover increased by 25%.
- We added 5 business partners in our journey: Two in USA, one each in Switzerland, London and Sydney.
- Employee strength increased by 40%.
Future Plan for 2017
- To send our employees onsite for international exposure on client locations.
- Increase our revenue by 40%.
- Participate in 2-3 International Trade shows.
- Increase our employee strength by 30%.
- Make a new business partner in Canada.